Tuesday 31 December 2013

Welcome to Charvi Rabbit Farm !!!



Charvi Rabbit Farming established in 2010.

* We have good experience to manage and care of Rabbits.

* We give the Proper Training also for New Clients and give after sale service with best rates and better quality.

* For the economic growth of our country, Rabbit growing is considered as one of the best aspects. But in India, Rabbits are living in forests, villages, hill areas etc.

* The growing of rabbits is not only for meat purpose but also it should be noted that importance is being offered for their skin and hairs. Actually Rabbit is very useful and gives the benefits to people.


* The Food and Agriculture Organization's strategy to fight world hunger has rabbit as its key component. Increased awareness of the high potential of meat rabbit production has made a positive impact on the lives of the majority of subsistence, limited-resource rural and periurban populations in Western countries.
*In developing countries such as India, where enormous meat shortages exist, the potential for rabbit production is greatest.

Why to Eat Rabbit Meat - It is one of the best white i.e. totally lean meat available in the market. This meat is having high percentage of easily digestible protein. It contains the least fat content among all the meats.
Introduction

1.NEW RABBIT FORUM STARTING

One unit for Rs: 10000 for 10 Rabbit(7 Female and 3 Male) . Female : 6 month complete Male : 12 month complete Each rabbit 2 kg Birding stock By back method

2. SALES FOR RABBIT

Rs 150 / bunnies . minimum order for 100 bunnies

3. RABBIT MEET

Live Rate Rs :200/ kg
Meet Rate Rs: 450/kg
Minimum Bulk order 50 KG

4. COUNTRY CHICKEN ( CROSS)

Live Rate Rs :150/kg
Meet Rate Rs : 200/kg

5.RABBIT CAGE

RABBIT CAGE Rs:4000

6. COUNTRY CHICKEN CHICKS

Rs : 50 . Minimum order 200 chicks

7.RABBIT FOOD

Rabbits should be fed the types of food they are adapted to eating. In the wild, rabbits eat predominantly grass. They may graze for up to 6-8 hours a day.


8. RABBIT VARITEY

1.New Zealand White
2.White Giant
3.Gray Giant
4.Soviet Chinchilla
5.Angora

9.RABBIT MATING

The first mating of medium size, properly fed does takes place around four months. Bucks are first mated at about five months.
The advantages of rabbit farming:-

i) Rabbits are highly prolific in nature

ii) Consume a large amount of forages from diverse origins and so can be reared on small amounts of costly concentrates.

iii) They can be reared in the kitchen garden/backyard of farmer’s house

iv) Initial investment cost is low

v) Quick returns i.e. six months after the establishment of farm





Charvi Rabbit Farm


vi) Income generation at quarterly interval makes the repayment easy.

Vii) Apart from providing wool rabbits also provides income from manure etc.

viii) Residual feed, together with rabbit manure is highly suitable for vermicompost which in turn provides excellent manure for fertilising the fields.

19 comments:

  1. 3months rabbits how mach cost please replay I am from a.p kadapa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything you mentioned looks great
    But you have forgotten to give your contact number

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hai sir, I'm Priya pls send me your address and contact no. I need training in rabbit framing.my no is 9789070716

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hai sir, I'm Priya pls send me your address and contact no. I need training in rabbit framing.my no is 9789070716

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello sir, I have 12 rabbits,want to sale,please contact me as soon as possible...9688962938

    ReplyDelete
  6. If anyone is interested to start rabbit farm (with buyback facility),please call 9894111703 to visit our farm

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello. This web site about of rabbit farming, rabbit breeds, rabbit feeds and rabbit housing. i think good.
    http://www.rabbitfarming.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sir I am logu from madurai, I have start rabbit farm, u give some ideas for me, 9698397492 it's my what's up send details for me

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sir,i am joseph in dindigul distrit i start new rabbit farm one unit price and details send me whats 9442623136

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sir, I would like to start rabbit farming. Need your advise. 7200058179

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello sir iam raison from dharapuram I like to start a new Rabit farm in my location I need some suggestion pls give me your number .....9629225929

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would like to start a farm with 5 units please do call me to take this up 9600293774

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sir I want rabbit kindly give message in WhatsApp 9600772155

    ReplyDelete
  14. Need rabbit regularly for my mess....need 10 kg of rabbits every weak..anyone interested.pls kindly call me 9176551565..
    Im from chennai virugambakkam

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi any one selling rabbit pls call me 8939316376. Harur.

    ReplyDelete
  16. If anyone surrounded in Tutucorin location please guide me how to start rabbit farming

    ReplyDelete
  17. Rabbit Farming video with all explanations


    https://youtu.be/g2uU0gbXdDg

    ReplyDelete
  18. For high quality/ healthy Baby bunnies 40 days please call or whats app @ 9344569815 ( Chennai)

    ReplyDelete